GuySpy Voice Gay Chat Lines FAQ - Online Web Account
To access your GuySpy Voice account on-line you must first create a Web Account. To create a web account all you need to do is:
- Click on ‘Sign In’ and then on ‘Sign Up’
- Enter your valid email address and select a password for your web account
- Answer the skill testing question so we know you’re human and click ‘Sign Up’
- Once you have completed this sign-up process you will receive a confirmation email.
- Click on the link to verify your account and enter your email and password to sign in
Once you’ve done that you can associate your GuySpy Voice Membership to your web account. Signing up is free and gives you access to exclusive on-line content, deals and promotions.
Your Web Account is associated to the email that you have provided when you signed up. Use this email to request a “forgot password” email. Make sure that the email you have entered when you signed up/registered is the same as the email entered when requesting a new password. Keep in mind, the email is case-sensitive
- Check your Junk E-mail folder for the “purchase conﬁrmation” email.
- You can also conﬁrm your purchase on the “View Order History” in the online members section of your Web Account.
- You can call our call center at 888-535-2548 to verify that your purchase went through and minutes had been added to your account.
The link in the email to validate the creation of your Web Account is only valid for 24 hours. You will need to request a new Web Account confirmation link if you get an error message telling you that you do not have an account. This error message refers to your on-line Web Account.
To request for a new confirmation email enter your email and password here. Activate your Web Account at once by clicking on the confirmation link in the email.
The account in this message refers to the on-line Web Account.
- If you are new to GuySpy Voice and have never purchased a package you first need to buy a package on-line. In the confirmation email you get, click on the link to confirm the creation of your on-line Web Account and enter your email and password.
- If you are new to the website, never signed in on-line but have an existing Phone Account with GuySpy Voice you need to create an on-line Web Account first. Have your Area Code, Membership Number and Passcode handy and provide us with a valid email address to associate with your account. Enter a password that is unique and something that you can easily remember. Once you have completed this sign-up process you will receive a confirmation email. Click on the link to verify your account and enter your email and password to sign in.
- If you have accessed your account on-line before and can’t do so now, please contact us with a detailed account of what happened and we will get back to you ASAP.